unfungible us

fun·gi·ble (fnj-bl) adj. 1. Law. Returnable or negotiable in kind or by substitution, as a quantity of grain for an equal amount of the same kind of grain. 2. Interchangeable.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

He who has great pictures, also has great responsibility...

to post those pictures!

Well, I'm now mostly home - yesterday was a rediculously long day (flew over a quarter of the way around the world, dontcha know) and now am dealing with some jet lag. I think I'll overcome it sooner and easier than I did going oevr there, but it'll still take the whole weekend, and monday may be rough.

Regarding pictures, I have decided that the most straight forward route is to simply wait until Sunday or Monday and post those pictures from my home computer. It's pertty zippy (compared to some of the dogs I've been using while travelling) and I can actually download the images to my hard drive as opposed to nicking them from the camera all the time - I expect this will make the entire process easier.

I will be posting dozens of pictures as well, because I do appreciate that I was not able to muster a single photo while I completed the Contiki portion. What can I say? Boggin' ain't ez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home