unfungible us

fun·gi·ble (fnj-bl) adj. 1. Law. Returnable or negotiable in kind or by substitution, as a quantity of grain for an equal amount of the same kind of grain. 2. Interchangeable.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

When the moon hits your eye...

...like a big pizza pie, that's amore!

I've made it to Venice, which is quite warm. Over the past few days, we have travelled from Paris to Lucerne to Lichenstein (sp?) to Munich to Innsbruk to Verona to Venice. A lot of hours on the bus and a lot of great food at pretty much every stop.

It's late now, and I discovered (after waiting for until 1 am to get on a computer) that the computer will not allow the camera to be added as a device, which means no pictures...for now. There is an internet cafe that I will be able to access tomorrow (with AC!), so I will post from there. In the mean time, I need to get to sleep so that I am not a zombie come morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home