unfungible us

fun·gi·ble (fnj-bl) adj. 1. Law. Returnable or negotiable in kind or by substitution, as a quantity of grain for an equal amount of the same kind of grain. 2. Interchangeable.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Look sharp, troops!

Ok, so I just got down to Calgary last night. The flight was overall enjoyable. I saw some crazy clouds from the plane. Well, without pictures, its hard to relate the experience, so I'll do the next best thing.

This here is a plugin for Google Earth. When using it, you are able to watch in real time any flight. I don't have it on hand, but when I do, I'll post my flight information for when I cross the pond. Anyone who is then interested can feel free to watch me fly.

Ok, so there are more exciting things to do with your time. Anyways, I'll check in again with a camera in hand. Probably later today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home