unfungible us

fun·gi·ble (fnj-bl) adj. 1. Law. Returnable or negotiable in kind or by substitution, as a quantity of grain for an equal amount of the same kind of grain. 2. Interchangeable.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Another blog bites the dust!


And by that, I mean another blog gets rolling. So, welcome one, welcome all to Pierre and Gillian's photoblog across Europe.

We have yet to get the camera though. That happens on Wednesday.

Since I lack a camera, I will instead post a picture of my dog, just to get things going.

There he is! That is his serious face.

5 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should be another blog "Bytes" the dust... heh get it... digital... ah never mind... I guess I have another blog to keep track of. Though I hope you're not like my other friends who stop after like 10 entries.

 
At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should be another blog "Bytes" the dust... heh get it... digital... ah never mind... I guess I have another blog to keep track of. Though I hope you're not like my other friends who stop after like 10 entries.

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Pierre said...

heh heh. I am pretty unreliable. Well, I think the main attraction will be the pictures. The accompanying text may be feast or famine in length, depending on mood, time, tiredness, etc.

Betcha it's famine. :)

 
At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

From all accounts - the lovely bride and the handsome dog (some kinda Rotweiller cross with an obviously handsome dog) will be much more attractive than the groom himself.

If at all like my own photos, you will likely NOT be in the photos. From your and my perspective - that might be a good thing.

Give us a ring prior to your departure should you think of it.

CHEERS

Paul

 
At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pawlie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home